Thursday, December 14, 2017

Miracle Week

11/6/17

This week was a MIRACLE week! 13 of our dearest investigators came to church yesterday!

Transfer news came and I am staying here in Gweru but will be serving in a different ward - The Gweru Ward. My new companion is Sister Kayembe (DRC Congo.) I am excited to be serving in a new ward again and hope that by the time I leave this area, it can be fruitful and productive!

Just a couple highlights from my week:

-We shared the Restoration with the Chizaza Family. He asked if we do deliverance in our church and we got to share with him about the power of the priesthood. When we told him that one day he could also hold the priesthood, he seemed surprised.
-We met this sister on the street and she invited us to come and share the gospel with her. When we got inside we started to get to know her and she opened up to us and told us that last year her 22 year old daughter died in a car accident and how she felt so lonely and heartbroken often. We left her with some comforting verses in The Book of Mormon. The knowledge we have of the Plan of Salvation is the source to all hope.


I hope everyone has a joyful week. I love you all. Tonana (see you!)

Pictures:
1) Kevin and I. 
2) Elijah and Andrew, two of our sweet investigators. Their dad is a member.
3) Tafadzwa's family.
4) Our District.
5)Sister Maielsy and her family.






-- 
Love,
Sister Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment