Monday, November 7, 2016

I Get Paid in Happiness :))))

Hello family and friends!

I have the best job ever because I get paid in happiness. :) This week I have been focusing on having a positive, optimistic attitude no matter what! When we focus on the blessings we see so many miracles in our daily lives.

Highlights:
1.) The two marriages and baptisms on Saturday were incredible. It could have been a crazy, stressful day but instead everything went smoothly and seemed so organized. Our ward really stepped in to make it all happen which made me soooo happy and relieved. 
2.) We started teaching this sweet lady Bridget & her family because they showed up to church one Sunday! Found out her husband's brother is an elder serving here in the Zimbabwe, Harare mission. Pretty cool. 
3.) Sister Walbeck and I are working so well together and we want to hit our goal of 9 baptisms this month!!

Saturday was a special day. I loved seeing the two families come together. Magret was married and baptized along with her two kids. Her husband Fadzanai, is getting baptized at the end of this month. Melody, (who also got married and baptized on Saturday) her husband, is interested in learning more about the gospel. I really love this quote from Julie B. Beck, "In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we have a theology of the family that is based on The Creation, The Fall, and The Atonement. The Creation of the Earth provided a place where families could live...The Fall provided a way for the family to grow... The Atonement allows for the family to be sealed together eternally." I know that families can be together forever as long as we stay true and faithful to the covenants we make. I am thankful for my own family at home. :) 

I love you all! Have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment