Monday, July 10, 2017

1 year

7/10/17

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  America!!!!! 󾓦󾓦

Gweru is seriously the opposite of Bindura so it's a funny change. On cloudy days here in Gweru, I feel like I am back at Rexburg putting on my scarves and fleece lined leggings. It is COLD here.

With the missionary work itself, Sister Smith and I are starting from scratch. We have been trying to find people to teach but the best solution we have found is to ask members for referrals because people in the streets aren't too receptive to our message. On the bright side, we ran out of Restoration pamphlets this week so that's a good start! haha.

This next week I will be hitting my year mark as a missionary here in Zimbabwe. I am grateful and will continue to serve with all strength and vibrance! 


Pictures:

1- Red, white & blue

2-this guy offered to give us a ride on a push cart, we accepted his offer

3-zimbabwean food!!!!!!

4-we found a cool bakery in town with cupcakes so I was pretty happy

5-Sister Smith and I woohooo









-- 
Love,
Sister Beckstead





No comments:

Post a Comment