Sunday, October 29, 2017

Invite All

08/28/2017

Hello family and friends,

This week was pretty good. Just the same missionary work every week but it is always a delight. I was really humbled by the members in our branch on Sunday. Our branch is a struggling one because only about 30 members attend each week and at times it can be hard to bring investigators to church because we don't always have a good fellowshipper for them. On Sunday, the Mpsia family (a family we are teaching) did not make it to church and some members went to go visit them and see how they were doing. That really touched me and showed me that although the branch may be small in size, it is big in spirit and these members truly do care about their fellow neighbors. What an inspiration they are! We too care apply this example in our lives and reach out to the sick, weary, lonely and less active members of our own wards and branches. Even those that are not with us yet, let us invite them to come! This gospel is for everyone and it unites us.

We also had many fun times this week, we had a fall through so we played soccer with some kids on the street. One of them asked me if I had hair extentions, another asked me if I knew Chuck Norris and another one asked me if I was from New York. Haha. Then a giant group of kids got together and started to dance hilarious, kind of looked like Irish dancing and started chanting "American dance! American dance! American dance!" I have a video of it and I will see if it will allow me to send it.

I am enjoying the last few months I have here and trying to make the most of it every day by sharing the gospel with those elect!

I love you all! Have a wonderful week. 























-- 
Love,
Sister Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment