Monday, April 24, 2017

I Know That My Redeemer Lives!

4/17/17

Hello family and friends,
#BecauseHeLives
It was one moment in a hundred million. It was a choice made out of the greatest love. It was a morning following the darkest of days. It was the most magnificent miracle. It was the greatest event in all history.
It was for you.
It was because He loves us. It was because we couldn't return on our own. It was because it was part of the Plan.
Because He lives.
We will live again. We can be happy. We can be clean. Because He lives, we can be free.... of sin, from death and we will live with our Father again.
Mosiah 16:6-8
And now if Christ had not come into the world, speaking of things to come as though they had already come, there could have been no redemption.
And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection.
But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.
I know that Jesus Christ paid the price for each and every one of us. His grace is sufficient for all, so we must repent. We should not act like repentance is a chore, it is a gift. He suffered so we don't have to suffer as much! Through His Atonement we can also be comforted by the assurance that we too, will rise again. We will be forever families as long as each and every one of us stays true to their temple covenants. I know that our Savior Jesus Christ lives. He loves us.

He lives, my kind, wise heav'nly Friend.

He lives and loves me to the end.
He lives, and while he lives, I'll sing.
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King.
He lives and grants me daily breath.
He lives, and I shall conquer death.
He lives my mansion to prepare.
He lives to bring me safely there.
Hymn #136
I love and miss you all. I hope you had a fabulous Easter Sunday and had time to reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ.

-- 

Love,
Sister Beckstead













No comments:

Post a Comment