Monday, March 27, 2017

One Year Older & Wiser Too #20

Hello family & friends,

 I know it's super early in the morning back in the states and not everyone has gotten around to it, BUT THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. I feel very loved even though I'm all the way in Zim. Thanks for making my day wonderful and putting a giant smile on my face.We are going to the mountains soon to have a lunch picnic then tonight I am making Mexican food & we are celebrating with cake and ice cream.  . 

I know that it doesn't matter if we are having a bad day, bad week or a bad year if the center of our lives is Jesus Christ. There is much to be grateful for and we can find joy in our circumstances because of His Atonement. I am grateful for this gospel that constantly uplifts those I am around. I get to witness people's lives completely changing every single day and it is the most beautiful thing. Allowing others to feel God's love for the very first time in their lives, there is nothing better. I never said it was easy, I just said every day out here is worth it and there is joy in every day. 

I love you all! Have a great General Conference weekend. I hope I get to watch it soon. 


-- 
Love,

Sister Beckstead












No comments:

Post a Comment