Monday, March 20, 2017

A Week of Celebration

Hello family and friends,

Celebration #1- Went on exchanges to Chitungwiza in Harare..... I GOT TO BE WITH SISTER WALBECK. It was the "Walbeckstead's" all over again. I really enjoyed being with her, she always teaches me so much when I am with her. She is full of love and so kind and friendly to everyone!

Celebration #2- The baptisms were beautiful on Saturday. I have never seen happier baptismal candidates.... Their testimonies were sweet. Rongai said, "I am so glad that I am finally baptized. I know this church is the only true church because everything they teach changes lives, I have seen the change in me. Am glad that I had wonderful, patient teachers." Aww. Yvonne was other candidate and is only 9 years old but her cousin was there who is a member and she was soooo happy that her sweet cousin was finally getting baptized.

Celebration #3- Our stake had a giant Relief Society celebration for 175th  year and it was so great. There was a spiritual part, then funny skits and tons of refreshments! 

Celebration #4- Sister Ngonisa and Sister Jili's birthday!!! #marchbabiesarethebest :)))

Celebration #5- My companion and I were teaching these two mam's named MaiAnesu and MaiEunice. We stopped seeing them for awhile because they weren't really progressing. We both felt impressed to see them because we kept thinking of them so we went to see them and it turns out that they both came to our district conference the week before. We didn't see them because there were so many people but they even came to church this week and we are so happy that we followed the spirit! 

I love Bindura so, so much! This is my favorite area I have served in yet! I love this gospel and I know it to be true from the bottom of my heart. I know that as we feel God's love for us we will want to share that with others. Spread love!!!!

I love and miss you all! 


-- 
Love,

Sister Beckstead











No comments:

Post a Comment